About Austin Triathlon
Imagine a world class triathlon held in the front yard of one of the most active and outgoing cities in the US. Imagine a large event with the atmosphere and intimacy of a small hometown race. Imagine biking down the most historic street in Texas. Imagine the fun. That is The Austin Triathlon!
The urban setting provides a swim course in Lady Bird Lake, a fast and closed bike course with stunning views over the Congress Street Bridge and finishes with a run in beautiful Butler park running paths. This is a destination event with a triathlon scene that rocks like no other!
The Austin Triathlon will bring many of the features you’ve only dreamed of having at an event:
- Super cool race shirt & swag bag— be the envy of your friends and training group
- Free post race massage and injury evaluation from certified therapist and doctors
- Free post race treats, drinks, and beer garden for those 21+
- Spectator friendly course & great crowd support – invite your family and friends!
- Fantastic aid stations
- Certified course in downtown Austin with professional timing
- Custom finisher medals
- A multi-sport expo with vendors, games and prizes
- A finish line party you won’t want to end