- Sprint: Swim: 700 Meters. Bike: 12.4 mi. Run: 3.1 mi.
- 2 loops on the bike, 1 loop on the run
- Olympic: Swim 1500 Meters. Bike 24.8 mi. Run: 6.2 mi.
- 4 loops on the bike, 2 loops on the run
- Olympic Aquabike: Swim 1500 Meters. Bike 24.8 mi.
- 4 loops on the bike course, no run.
There are two transition areas, one for sprint distance and one for olympic distance events. Only participants are allowed into the transition area. Friends, family, children and pets must stay outside of the transition area. Racks will be labeled based on Age Group. Please rack neatly with your items under your bike. 6-8 bikes should fit per rack. There is overnight security for the entire site.
Marking Your Spot
The best way to mark your spot is with a bright colored towel. No balloons are allowed and will be taken down. Do not tape or mark the transition racks.
Sunday Bike Check In
Bike check in will take place by the first street bridge on the east side of Auditorium Shores
Race Morning Check In
If you are bringing items to check in to transition race morning, you will enter through the “Run Out” gate on the west side on transition. The east exit will be closed completely.
The relay corral is located in the southwest corner of transition by run start. Relay members will meet at the corral and exchange the timing chip. The swimmer will go to the corral and exchange the chip with cyclist who will then go to the transition rack to start the bike. The cyclist will drop the bike at the transition rack and then meet the runner at the corral.
Aquabike is a swim- bike event. Aquabike participants start in their designated swim wave. Timing ends for Aquabike participants at the entrance to transition after the bike. From there they can take their time racking their bike and can choose to go through the finish shoot to claim their finisher medal or can pick one up at the back of the finish shoot.
Aquabike races are usually comprised of athletes who:
- Are strong swimmers and/or cyclists
- Enjoy cross-training for other disciplines
- Do not enjoy or have an affinity for running
- Have an injury that prevents any running or running long distances
- Love the multisport lifestyle
All aid stations will be stocked with water and sports drink. There are no aid stations on the bike course. There is an aid station in transition for any pre-swim or bike needs.
There are 3 aid stations on the run course. With the looped course the run aid stations are passed at Mile 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.